04/12/2022

Sorry for the short blog post but it's been a little awkward, I haven't consumed much media so it's hard to get back into the swing of things but it's whatever, I'll get back on my essay writing grind. It feels very unfortunate I'm writing such a short blog post (well in comparison to the rest of the posts). It feels like I truly don't care to write about that much when it's the exact opposite. I do care writing for this blog and it's the only thing I have at the moment I can focus on, but I guess it's a good thing too. I have a lot of writing energy as I wrote like maybe 60 sentences yesterday. I never checked but I wrote a lot. I love writing, it's really fun to do and it's just fun coming up with different ways of saying one thing and being articulate. I don't have much to talk about but I will say that Fanta's new Dragon Fruit flavor is genuinely amazing. It goes without saying that I love Fanta, I would go as far to say I am a quote on quote "Fantaholic" so when I heard about this flavor I knew I had to get it. It took a bit but I got my hands on one and it was probably, the second best thing Fanta has made. Words can't express how much I love this drink, for context, Orange flavored Fanta is my favorite drink of all time. Sorry if my writing seems really off I just wrote a sketch this morning so my mind is all over the place and it's a little exhausting to think of words to type. I think I got a friend to read some Junji Ito though which is exciting, but you guys are well aware of how much I love him. Oh! So I started listening to Yves Tumor because I heard a snippet and thought it was great and oh boy, the album from 2020 is probably one of the best things I've heard. Words can't express how great that album is, so I won't type them! The best way to describe this album is just listen for yourself. It's beyond words and you will NOT regret it. That's really all I have to say for now, so I'll catch you guys in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles