LOONA Archive!

It's been a really, really long time has it? Well, I'm back for right now and I plan on making a lot more posts, but I feel I should at least do some shameless plugging to get back into the groove of things. I have an archive.org account! Yeah, I didn't really use it much until very recently, as the only uploads were a few Takashi Miike films and the updated version of JPEGMAFIA's LP!, however there was a recent discovery that's insane and I feel I should mention. Ever since Blockberry Creative kicked out Chuu from LOONA, there has been a pretty big boycott against the company and I decided to use that opportunity to my advantage and finally use my archive.org account some more! I really love to archive things greatly, as well as storage related things, I thought it would be best to pretty much download as much as I can from the official YouTube channel and to upload it. I realize though, the uploads are very sporadic so I thought I can make a list of what links to what! This is for me though, so if you're not interested in this type of post, I completely understand. It's taken weeks to get this stuff downloaded and archived, so I hope that if a LOONA fan stumbles upon this, or you're just curious, this helps out a ton. 

LOONA DISCOGRAPHYhttps://archive.org/details/loona-discography

LOONA TV: 

LOONA Vlog Series:
New Zealand Story - https://archive.org/details/loona-new-zealand-story

LOONA Music:

LOONA Miscellaneous: 
LOONA the TAM (Season One) - https://archive.org/details/loona-the-tam-season-1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles