Ai Aso

Ai Aso might genuinely be one of the best musicians probably EVER. I can't stress that enough, and no I'm not joking either. She's an incredible musician, her melodies, the way she plays guitar, her voices, her whispering. Oh my god. It's all genuinely amazing. I feel like I've found Christ in these songs and I'm not letting go in any capable. I know this post is out of nowhere but I have to state this now and only now. Ai Aso is genuinely phenomenal, Lone (2014) might be one of the best live albums, it's so good, genuinely sounds like studio quality. It really takes me out of my stress. The soft melodies invoke a mood in me that's peaceful, I don't know what about it though that makes me feel this way. I'm not complaining either way, I'm happy I feel this way about it. Her voice is so soothing over her guitar playing, it's cute in a way, but it moves you emotionally. I was listening to her earlier on the way home from my bus ride and I was just astounded. The mood she was able to put me in was indescribable, but it was the best feeling I think I've felt in so long. Nothing gets a bigger rush out of me then this. Her album, Lavender Edition, and Chamomile Pool are genuinely some of the best albums I think I've ever encountered. I genuinely can't put these albums on a rating, it'd feel disrespectful in some sense. The only other art I can't rate is Deltron 3030, and that's because I genuinely can't say anything more than "masterpiece" about it, which should say a lot about Ai Aso and her music. I'm fully in love, and I'm doing nothing to stop it. Sorry for the random post like that, I just needed to gush over her music because it's genuinely incredible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles