Radio Show - 36.5 FM Episode 2

Hello! Didn't think I'd forget about this huh, well, you're wrong, if you even had that thought to begin with. This is episode 2! Unfortunately it's a month late but really I have no excuse for that other than I felt really lazy so I decided just to not do it last month. We have some new changes, first of all, and important to note, no more hosts. I figured it'd be cool to do it but honestly I don't wanna bother and this is about the music itself, and is going to solely focus on the songs, that's why I made it to begin with. This time, instead of 10 songs, we have 20! Yes! Double the songs! I decided to do that as there's more artists I can throw in as well as the ones I would usually throw in. I hope these 2 changes benefit the show, as they helped me take off stress from compiling everything. The running length for these for now on will continue to be over an hour. There's a lot more variety in this episode I'm pretty happy with, and a ton of music that I hope you will like, please enjoy!

Tracklist
01. Ai Aso - ...Wer bist du denn?
02. Tetsukazu Nakanishi - Lucid Rhythms 
03. Pizzicato Five - Wild Strawberries
04. King Geedorah - MIC Line
05. Yung Lean - Cashin (feat. Adamn Killa)
06. Three Six Mafia - Late Nite Tip
07. Metric - Grow Up And Blow Away
08. Black Kray - 12 CELLPHONES FR33$TYL3 $HABBA
09. Playboi Carti - Stop Breathing
10. Chief Keef - Everyday
11. Gucci Mane - Top In The Trash
12. Ecco2k - Jalouse 
13. Yves Tumor - Gospel For A New Century
14. LOONA - Perfect Love
15. Bladee - Nike Just Do It
16. Sematary - Hocky Mask
17. City Morgue - Gravehop187 (feat. Black Kray / SickBoyRari)
18. Comethazine - Benjamin Counter
19. Turnabout - Olde Highway 28
20. JPEGMAFIA - Try Me

Liner Notes
Produced / Songs Curated / Edited by Ruby (@drainedloserr)
Cover art by one&only

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles