Radio Show - 36.5 Episode 3

After three months, here comes another episode of 36.5 FM! Thankfully I wasn't lazy and just put it off until I felt like I needed it like last time, but instead, I actually prepped this one. This episode is a tad bit different because there's actually a few songs made by the same artist. I don't think I ever set this as a rule but genuinely I'm not exactly sure what rules I would exactly remember that I set in April of this year BUT we do have a strict policy of no songs ever be used more than once. This time I decided to mix up a variation of popular and general artists, I would use the term underground but what does that word mean at this rate, and would a band like Puffy be considered underground when they were huge in Japan and even made the Teen Titans theme song? I think the term best used is relatively unknown, as I feel that fits the term more as it's more broad. We have a STACKED 30* songs this time! I really loved putting this together and going through the ton of music in my library really help solidify the other artists that I haven't listened to in so long, and it helped make a longer episode which I can be thankful for, the runtime this time around is roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes, so it's almost like a movie persay. I really hope you enjoy this, this has been the most fun I had with compiling for this show, I'll try and not make these as long next time. P.S. There's already a vaulted episode of the show, it's prepared and everything and was supposed to be the second episode but I just couldn't be bothered with it and made a new one. Maybe one day I'll release it, there's cover art for it and everything.

Tracklist
01. N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In The Line For Bathroom)
02. Puffy - Friends Forever
03. Boris - Pink
04. Masaru Sato - Kamakiras (Son of Godzilla)
05. Odd Future (Tyler, The Creator & Earl Sweatshirt) - Orange Juice
06. Daft Punk - Da Funk 
07. Yung Lean - Skimask
08. Injury Reserve - Snowman
09. Bladee - D-925
10. Black Kray - Spaz Wit Dem Bandz
11. Kanye West - 30 Hours
12. De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"
13. Doddodo - Exercise Of Mouth
14. Three Six Mafia - Where Da Killaz Hang
15. Ice Cube - Wicked
16. JPEGMAFIA - Jerrys
17. ECD - Star Tour
18. Crush 40 - Open Your Heart 
19. Playboi Carti - Yah Mean
20. Bladee - Obedient
21. Ecco2k - No***'s Song
22. Yung Lean - Crash Bandicoot 
23. Thaiboy Digital - I'm Fresh 
24. Buckshot - If I Had A Gun 
25. Chief Keef - Hoez'n'Oz
26. Death Grips - Known For It
27. Devon Hendryx - Operation: Kill Rap 
28. Red Velvet - Automatic 
29. City Morgue - Make It Disappear 
30. LOONA yyxy - love4eva

Liner Notes
Produced / Songs Curated / Edited by Ruby (@drainedloserr)
Cover art by one&only

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles