04/29/2022

It's been a while hasn't it? Like 3 days? Yeah, my bad. I've had a lot of testing so there's some sort of excuse, although yesterday I was out all day and could've had all the time in the world to watch a Godzilla film or write a blog post but I thought since it was a free day I'd thought nothing of it, and rightfully so in my honest opinion. I know I'm not bound by this blog all the time so I don't have to always write for it, it's just common sense, in my eyes at least. Anyways, let's talk about the last few days! Okay so, school was really nothing Wednesday, I kinda just went and did my thing, I was apart of a game show where I have to guess the Kanye song in under a few seconds, just a side note, Kanye is probably the greatest musician ever, and ultimately I lost unfortunately, didn't help my opinions on everything wasn't exactly positive, so of course, I felt bad about it. What else, oh yeah so I have to do a slideshow presentation on The Crucible, which isn't bad honestly I can deal with, the only real problem is that I didn't really, read the play. Blasphemy, I'm aware but I just didn't care enough to read it and I'm not gonna lie on that end. I don't really care for the play, it's not bad but it's just not anything of interest to me, that being said, the slides I'm going to do are much easier probably, for a multitude of reasons, so that's a positive, I think so at least. Oh so, did I ever state that I ride a new bus now? Yeah so, since starting Wednesday I've been riding a new bus to school and honestly, the mornings are fine, but of course there's always a set back and that's the evenings. The evenings getting home is really bad. My bus's (well the old one) route took at mostly 24-30 minutes from leaving the school to getting home, now it takes an hour and I'm seriously dreading it, someone thought it'd be a bright idea to go a bus with other kids which somehow made the crowded population already worse with overflowing kids (I should note we ride with middle schoolers for whatever reason, still never figured that out), and it got so bad to the point where a kid had to stand with no seat. It's genuinely awful because she jusy decides to do her route which by the way, is much much longer than our old route since there's a total of at least 20 kids that get off (some together) so it makes absolutely no sense why'd they do that. Maybe this is how other people do it but I'd rather get home at 3:40 rather than 4:30. Maybe I'm being prepared for the real high school life... 3 years in.... Great. Honestly this just could be a good ad to start learning how to drive because it's beginning to work. I really wish it was August again, that was a simpler time for me, when the most of my problems stemmed from some tiny inconvenience. Man, I was so happy in those days, not that I'm happy now of course, because it's usually a 50/50 split because I don't like the state I'm living in, just, everything around me feels like it's against me type deal, not really fun to deal with. Anyways, before this gets probably worse and I'm gonna go on a semi-depressed tirade (which trust me, wasn't the point of this blog), what did I do yesterday! Well, I was going to go yesterday morning but my throat thought it'd be funny if it started to hurt really badly, and I was given the choice to go or stay out, and since I didn't have anything major I ultimately stayed out. The first thing I did was, of course, watch YouTube, I've been watching these response videos by this YouTuber Hbomberguy and they're really fun. I love watching people be proven wrong about things are easy to research, it's fun and shows how wrong people can be! It got me thinking honestly that I should make a video of my own against a documentary, Super Size Me, which might be one of the worst documentaries possible, mostly because you have a feeling it's just not true and then it's learned, oh it's not true, or the studies he does is just stupid. Like, of course eating McDonald's everyday makes you sick, but what person does that? Maybe do a better study where you consume it like once a week or something, that's going to be more relatable and beneficial than just "haha guys look at me I am eating this everyday!" shut up. Sorry, that movie sparks something in me, I think it's just super stupid. Who is it made for anyway? It's all common sense at this point. What else did I do? I watched a Godzilla film (no surprises there) and it was just, okay. Surprise I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, considering the action and effects were great. I was just bored more throughout. The movie was Godzilla vs. Megalon. Speaking of Godzilla! It wouldn't surprise you that I have ordered 2 more Blu-rays of Godzilla, specifically 2 packs, the ones Sony spits out. Unfortunately I can't get my hands on 3 of what I like to call "The Godzilla Hellion Rights Collection", I won't be able to get them on Blu-ray without paying a hefty penny for them and honestly I'd rather not, if I have to deal with the DVD versions than so be it. I don't usually make that exception because I want to have an exclusively Blu-ray collection, and have been shooting for that for years now at least, which is strange because in the beginning it was going to be a mix, wonder what happened. Either way I could make my rules since it was my collection and one said rule is on the fake set of rules is that I am allowed to get a DVD of a Blu-ray release if the Blu-ray is too expensive. Which is definitely the case for the collection because Godzilla vs. Biollante goes up to nearly 300 and the first Sony 2-pack (aptly titled "The Toho Godzilla Collection") goes up to 200, so I think I'm okay with buying the DVDs. Godzilla vs Biollante is on an 8 pack movie release under Echo Bridge (unfortunately) but the only set back is that it's in English, no dub. The 2 pack I was referring to though is like 10-20 bucks on DVD for a 1998 release, I think I can suffice with that, even though it's double-sided, which looks awful. Okay, enough of Godzilla for one post, surprised it didn't last longer honestly. Since the last post I've gotten into two duos since the last post, first being City Morgue, which is this great duo of rappers that go over punk-inspired instrumentals and it sounds great 99% of the time, they haven't had one bad record yet, highly recommend, and plus they have a song with Black Kray (or Sickboyrari), in fact, two songs! So they're immediately worth checking out on that alone. Shout out to Black Kray though, he's a legend in his own right. Another duo I got into is Puffy (or better known in the states as Puffy AmiYumi), they're really fun and I love their music a lot. It's really fun to listen to, so I listen when I can and when I need to so I can feel better about stuff, helps a lot. I've listened to like 5 album at least so far, all come recommended. I'm surprised they're so old though, I figured they formed in 2002 and not like, 1996. I mention this because, their obvious connections to America comes from Cartoon Network and they gave them their own show (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi) after doing the theme song to Teen Titans (and surprisingly, what I learned, Teen Titans Go! too). They're a cool duo, I watched a few interviews last night and they seem to be positive a lot, which is neat, just like LOONA. I learned how to turn back on a breaker, that too. Yeah I was home alone and the power decided to go out, and I was kinda stuck. I have no service on my phone so I wasn't able to make a call, or wifi either but it soon came under way and I got it. That's really, not interesting to me so sorry that's a short story. I have to get going now, I have testing today so I need time to mentally prepare. So I'll ramble to you guys later. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles