Yakuza Game Reviews

I have decided that I'm gonna use this blog for game reviews for a bit, which, yes sounds a little out there, but here me out. I recently just started playing the Yakuza games and they're pretty great, so I wanna use this blog to detail my experience with each title up to 6, the first review, Yakuza Kiwami, goes up tomorrow. The rest though, I'm not sure, as I have to balance my personal life and interests as well with these games, speaking of which, Radio 36.5 Episode 3 has been delayed to October due to me being lazy. The plan though, is to have the games done before 2023, at least, which I know is semi-possible. This won't affect anything about the blog as I wanna take breaks between each game before diving into another one, and I'm very passionate about the research driven direction the recent posts have been taking. I want this to be something you'd enjoy reading as I've enjoyed writing and playing the games. I plan to start with Kiwami and end on 0, with the games in chronological order of release date of the original releases since all the versions I'm playing are on the PlayStation 4. I hope you all enjoy the next few posts. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles