04/08/2022

Did you guys know Pizza Hut has that Big Dinner Box meal? Yeah it's a great deal, 25 bucks for 2 medium deep dish pizzas, bread sticks and wings. It's pretty nice to get if you eat pizza regularly or you can't be bothered to cook in the slightest, for me, I get pizza every Thursday. Since I eat that much pizza it should be noted I am probably an expert in what's the best and what isn't and what is, and for the case of Pizza Hut, it's probably the best. No question. The pieces I had were small but very fulfilling, which is what I expected from a deep dish honestly, so I'm glad to know I'm not mistaken. Overall a, 8/10? It's not the best experience with pizza but god damn is it great. I was gonna speak at a college but I forgot to reply back by the date they wanted me to which is greatly disappointed since this would've been my first time at a college to actually take part in something, let alone read my poetry out loud. Which means I probably am not able to go. Which sucks, it's not fun having an opportunity wasted like this. It's whatever, I want to spend Friday at home so I guess it works out either way. I finished Uzumaki yesterday, it was amazing and the ending was genuinely incredible, hits very hard for sure. My one complaint is that the art is too good. That sounds kinda strange but when it's just detailed beautiful art page after page it gets tiring, which it felt like when I was finishing up the manga. It's a really good read though, after I finished Uzumaki I began to read Gyo, it's very good as well but I'm only one chapter in, and I might pick it up tomorrow because honestly it's a lot to consume this much media, I was gonna watch a movie last night but my brain decided to tell me to sleep early, so I did. 6:30 PM I think, I was gone by the time I finished Bloom, the new Red Velvet album. Speaking of Red Velvet! They're absolutely amazing, I started listening a few days ago during r/Place and was listening to it while scrolling through the art and had a fun time. They're really great and honestly one of the best things I've began listening to for the last months, that's what's funny about k-pop honestly, I never flat out hated the genre, it's stupid to hate a whole genre (outside of indie-rock) but I always tried to avoid it. I got a bit into it in September because of a friend, they posted a lot about LOONA on Twitter and was wondering what songs I should listen to and they sent me a dedicated playlist to songs and I listened. I really liked what I heard! I was overwhelmed at first because of the 12 members, that's a lot to learn obviously, but for those few months I listened on and off but I wasn't going crazy over them obviously, but in February something in me shifted and they were all I consumed, everything was LOONA. I don't really mind it, I'm big on the genre now and I'm happy I opened up, I've met some really cool people over it. Sometimes I forget that this is my blog and I have control over everything's that posted. I'm my own boss. It's cool to be honest because I was thinking of a post I wanted to do and get out today but I feel like there's so much going on that I don't want to do it. That's the one thing about school, it's great because my friends are there but god does it stress you out. I have work piled up and when I get home I have stuff to do, I want a break I wish I didn't think to myself that I should take things at my own pace when I absolutely have the ability to. I'm scared of what's going to happen outside of college, I probably shouldn't because we did monthly budgeting at school and honestly, I think I'll do well on my own. The salary for what I want is 48k, and after taxes and bills I think I should be good if anything is bound to happen. Yeah. I'm not worried about my future because I know I'll have the ability to do what I want while also maintaining a job. I think nothing crazy is bound to happen that has a crazy shift in the amount of money to make, give or take I actually get to go to college, which I think I'm going to, so it's not all to worry about. Oh! Sonic The Hedgehog 2 comes out today! Super excited about it because I really wanna watch it. I loved the first one so I have high hopes for this one to might even be better because of the fact Tails and Knuckles are in it. They're both cool. Sonic might be one of my favorite franchises and in the grand scheme of things, rules out Mario as the best mascot. While yes, Mario is more known and recognizable (and it's company knows how to market), Sonic is just a hedgehog that goes fast, what could be cooler that that? Don't answer that because there's no answer, Sonic is just cool, that's a fact. I think I have some type of fixation on weird fictional animals that are not made by nature. Godzilla, Sonic, and others I don't feel like mentioning (it's 6 am as of writing this and I'm on a bus with no service, I am not looking for examples). It's interesting that this stuff appeals to me, I wish I could explain why, it's also coincidental they're both also from Japan, and interest I listed on my blog profile if anyone has ever checked. Interests are so weird, I'm really interested in looking at why people are drawn to certain things, like how I'm interested in Blu-rays, the concept of death and Japan as a whole, really. It's definitely inspired what we consumed at a young age, for example, 6. For me, I was really into rap music because my dad has a few rap CDs, and now that I'm older, it's my all time favorite genre. To me, it's just incredible how these things work, and I seriously want to get into why this stuff happens, and what triggers someone's reaction to "oh that's really cool" to "oh that's boring". A perfect example of that is the book Into The Wild, the author is great at doin research and has great descriptions of things, but for some reason I just can't find what he writes about to be anything interesting. I don't care about the Chris McCandless story, I don't care what his thought process was to go to Alaska, and I don't care about Chris McCandless. To me, he's just a preppy rich kid who got fed up with life and went to Alaska, which is probably happening as I type this with someone else. See, this is what I mean, what draws someone to care about something, and like it, and what draws someone away from something, and why they dislike it. It might get its own dedicated blog post at some point, but I can't promise anything, so don't expect a huge post one day about neurological science stuff. Unless I'm saying that because I'm dropping it tomorrow, or I'm not. Who's to say. That sounds very cynical doesn't it? I think it's because Into The Wild sent me into a weird mood shift, I don't like that book in the slightest. I'm trying my best not to easily shift moods writing this because I'm trying to sound positive or at least neutral, which helps my current perception of life as I've been horribly depressed over the last few months, and writing this blog helps me keep my spirits up. Hopefully that can continue as I don't think Google actually knows what Blogger is anymore, so I think it'll be safe to say it won't be going down soon. All hail blogspot. That's really what I have to say for now, so I'll catch you in the next post, bless you and have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles