05/18/2022

There wasn't really a blog post yesterday mostly because there really was nothing to talk about, I still don't feel like there is but unfortunately if I put it off more depending on how much content I have to write I'll start feeling bad, mostly for the lack of writing I'm doing. With all that being said, let's start writing shall we! School ends next week, thank god for that. It's been a stressful last few weeks and I need all the time off as possible, even a week would work but 2 months is absolutely an option I would choose too so I'm not complaining either way. It's not that school was much of a problem before but the new bus ride makes me get home way later than I did before and that's stressing me out because it doesn't feel like I have time for anything really in that day, but alas! A new plan. You guys know how I haven't watched movies recently? Well I'm going to change that. I've noticed that the platform Tubi, which is just a place for companies to dump their movies no one wants to watch, as well as those really bad movies that have a low budget and shot on what's assumed to be a home camera, and the frame rate is awful to look at. For some reason their cult movie selection is absolutely amazing, they have so much stuff I've been wanting to watch for ever so I thought it'd be cool to list the ones I wanna watch the most in a list which ended up being 7 days, a week. I wish it turned out that way mostly because I can have some excuse to call this the "Tubi Power Week" or something of that nature. The movies included (not in order mind you); Ringu, Tag (the 2015 one by Sion Sono, not the 2018 one starting Hannibal Bueress), The Happiness of the Katakuris, Dark Water, Black Cat, and 2 others I forgot as of typing. They seem like great movies and it's proving to me that Arrow has an amazing selection in Japanese cinema, which yes this is all relating back to Japanese media, you've read my blogspot profile right? Japan is listed in my "Likes", so of course I'm gonna talk about it every single blog post, it's fun! I sometimes wonder if my liking of Japan and their media has anything to do with some deeper meaning about random stuff I'm not educated on enough to speak out on but then I realized it's okay to like this stuff, and it's especially better to gush about it somewhere or to someone, which is great because I never run out of things to talk about with the advent of literally endless media. There's so much out there it's insane, and I wanna go through it all as much as possible, but I know I can't and that's really upsetting to me but that's probably for the better. Maybe it's telling me that the interests I have now are better for right now than anything else and I should be happy with all of this, which don't get me wrong, I very much am. It's just interesting to think about the mind and how it works but it's one of those things where your curiosity is more exciting than actually learning. Like, I want to know why the brain works like it does but I'd rather not learn and be curious than actually learn, is that a bad thing? I don't know, but it's something to think about like I've been doing for the last few years. What was I writing? Sorry I spaced out for a minute thinking about what to write, I don't space out often so I don't know what that was about. I'm currently re-listening to the Ridge Racer Type 4 soundtrack at the moment and it's, beautiful. I can't believe racing soundtrack of this caliber exists, and it's around the time I like the most in media. Specifically on the song Lucid Rhythms, that song is phenomenal. The drum pad and the synths are absolutely amazing to listen to and are just overall soothing, the piano keys are a great addition too. I can't believe this is for a racing game, maybe I'll check it out this summer using the power of emulation, which mind you isn't illegal, but how I'm acquiring the game I won't specify, legal reasons of course, though I'm a tiny blogger who writes to no one in particular and to myself, and the fact I don't really care about saying what I'm doing. In fact, I'm in full support of the grand P word, do it. Do it now in fact, it's fun right? Getting all that stuff for free? It's incredible. Yes, of course you feel bad but other people are giving them money, just think of it like it's covering for you. It's really fun to do. I'm gonna stop talking before anything legally happens to me, if I disappear, not my fault! Blame them for it. Writing that was fun, I should use this blog to talk about that stuff more, I'm clearly more passionate about those topics than I would be about anything. It's good to talk about what you believe in, as long as you're not annoying about it. For instance, when the opportunity rises I suppose, but don't go overboard with it, people will find you annoying. Yesterday was tricky because someone ended up doing the work I was supposed to do for 35 bucks, which sucks but I have it covered anyway. The entire situation was just a big misunderstanding and the lack of actual thinking involved, which was not on my end. Anyways, I wanna talk about school some, since it's the middle of the week of the week before last, there's really not much going on, I finished my project in English class which was a website that I semi like, and also added a secret page about Godzilla (ring that bell) that goes over some fun tidbits like the list of unmade movies, and more specifically, Bride of Godzilla? which is a wild movie on it's own, to be real with you. It was a fun project to do and I'm happy I got done with it, surprisingly easy for the most part, though the Chromebooks get taken up today so I'm not sure how the rest of the week will go. I finished it all in one night and even got to make jokes at the expense of Edgar Allan Poe and Britain, so I'm satisfied nonetheless. We just started learning trigonometry and I wish we'd stop. It's awful, I hate it so much. It's what our final exam is on to, so I have to actually be good at it. God, exams, I can't wait to finish them next week and just be done with the whole ordeal. I need summer now. I only have like, 7½ days left in the school. My history class is doing nothing for the rest of the week probably, and my 2nd period is doing their exam at the beginning of next week so we can get it out of the way, so on Wednesday I have like 1 exam to do, I think my 3rd period has one too Wednesday but I don't know, I can ask. The final day of school is gonna be worth it though, just you wait and see. I have never been excited about something more than I am this. I'm starting to believe I'm losing my marbles though, specifically this morning. I think I had a dream where I talked to people a lot and I think I actually had those conversations in real life, but I can't tell and it's making my mind incredibly fuzzy. I haven't talked about music have I, well, nothing to report there. I got into the Japanese pop punk band Judy and Mary and they have pretty good stuff, their albums J • A • M, and Orange Sunshine are both really good projects, and both are from 1994. It was skip day a few days ago, which was interesting since a total of 4 people were in my 2nd period. I forgot about that, good thing it's a perk I have next year. I have nothing really to write about so I think it's time I get off, so I'll write to you next post, have a good day as will I, hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOONA Archive!

Goals for 2023 + Life and Blog "Update"

Godzilla's Various American Titles